Author Topic: Way out mannnnn  (Read 1102 times)

guest27

Way out mannnnn
« on: August 06, 2006, 07:27:11 PM »
HI all

Have just got stoned for the first time in many many years, have drunk too much on many occasions, but not 'stoned'.  Mind you being on the top of a pair of steps stripping loads of old paint from a Victorian door fram, that seems to have been coated in body filler at some point does not score high on the mellow summers afternoons front...  Still nearly finished, then there is the replaceing of one side ofhe frame (swet rot, covered up with body filler), paint it and the door - that needs a weatherboard and the bottom 2" replacing, then there is a couple of box bays that needed repainted and making good when we moved in 8 years ago...  SO GC just how much do you charge and how good are you at sash windows. Mind I do not like windows - being more of a Mac man myself, but then wearing a mac i this weather gets you 'interesting' looks.

R

guest18

Re: Way out mannnnn
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 08:45:05 PM »
Earlier this afternoon I was using spray glue to re-fix the carpet in the sidecar with similar side effects :o
Not even fun stoned, just spinning head and tight chest :(

Probably just as well I'm off work tomorrow in case of drug tests!!

guest7

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 10:28:40 PM »
Sash windows - hard to say what work is involved because of so many variables in their condition.

I'm worked off my feet at the moment and I'm on hols this Thursday. I can come over to see you when I get back if you like.

Cheers
GC

guest27

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 02:39:59 PM »
GC - drop us a line when you get back.